In humans, at doses recommended for treatment of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (50 – 100 mg / day), ARMANOR® improves gas exchange function through stimulation of peripheral chemoreceptors aortic and carotid sinus:
- The increase in SaO2 and PaO2
- Decreasing PaCO2
In applying the drug at the indicated doses observed effects are independent of any changes in the ventilation in general, which is indicated by:
- The absence of any changes to parameters defined in the standard functional tests: vital capacity, respiratory rate, O2 consumption;
- Reduction of hypoxemia after oral administration ARMANORA® in patients with acute decompensation of respiratory function, are on prolonged mechanical ventilation
The research on the mechanism of action of the drug ARMANOR, it was shown that the observed improvement in gas exchange function are combined with the corresponding improvement in ventilation-perfusion relationships.
These effects combined with improved alveolar ventilation that was observed during long-term use of the drug, and contributed to the overall improvement of halotestin cycle gas exchange function.
When use of the drug in doses exceeding 100 mg (oral, single dose), probably a transient and moderate increase in general ventilation, which can cause poor tolerability.
Almitrin rapidly absorbed after oral administration, the peak concentration achieved after 3 hours the plasma. Studies that examine the distribution of the drug was shown to be metabolized primarily by the liver. Almitrin and its metabolites are excreted mainly in the bile turinabol for sale. Thus, elimination of the drug takes place mainly in the faeces to a lesser extent – in the urine as inactive metabolites. After a single dose half-life is 40 – 80 hours. When he re-admission is reduced to 30 hours. Almitrin very well associated with blood proteins (over 99%).
ARMANOR indicated for respiratory failure accompanied by hypoxia, developed on the background of chronic obstructive bronchitis.
The drug is released only by prescription.
- To date, the contraindications to ARMANORA® are severe liver disease. In appointing ARMANORA® patients with liver disease should be closely monitored clinical and laboratory parameters.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
Special precautions :
ARMANOR should not be taken with other drugs halotestin cycle containing almitrin (PREMODAL).
The recommended dose and dosing schedule should be agreed in the following cases:
- When the weight reduction of more than 5% of the original.
- If you have persistent tingling or numbness in the lower extremities, paresthesias.
Treatment should be discontinued.Pregnancy and lactation
ARMANOR contraindicated during pregnancy or breastfeeding.Method of application and dose
ARMANOR® administered in a dose of 50 -100 mg (1 – 2 tablets per day) twice a day. The drug is taken during the main meal. After an initial period of treatment for 3 months starting dose recommended maintenance treatment, which is carried out as follows:. Two months of treatment followed by a break in taking the drug for one month
Before the drug may need dose adjustment depending on the patient’s weight, severity of disorder gas exchange function and the presence of side effects:
- patient weight: patients with body weight below 50 kg the recommended dose is 1 tablet per day;
- Intensity disorders gas exchange functions in exceptional cases, the dose can be increased to three or even four tablets per day, for a short period and under observation in a special compartment;
- Side effects (see. Special Precautions).
In appointing the drug at a dose of more than 2 tablets a day, you need a professional opinion.
The lack of renal elimination pathway of the drug means that in patients with renal insufficiency dose adjustment ARMANORA® not required.
Application ARMANORA® compatible with concomitant oxygen therapy.
Side effects, celebrated in rare cases:
- Weight loss, peripheral neuropathy with paresthesia in the lower extremities (tingling, numbness, …). These effects are usually developed during long-term use of the drug, for 1 year or more (see Special precautions.);
- Nausea, heartburn and heaviness in the epigastrium, indigestion, stool halotestin cycle disorders, sleep disturbances (insomnia), sleepiness, agitation, anxiety, palpitations, dizziness;
- The subjective feeling of a conscious breaths.
There were no cases of drug overdose.
However, in cases of significant accidental overdose hypocapnia signs can appear with the development of respiratory alkalosis.
Treatment: symptomatic treatment available under the control of disorders of lung function, heart and blood gases.
30 tablets each containing 50.0 mg almitrina halotestin cyclea in blister packs
how much to inject for weight loss
shots for weight loss reviews
arnold schwarzenegger the new encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding super tramadol bodybuilding for women beginners diet